This dairy-free and no-added-sugar berry shake is just perfect! Coconut milk and berries are a winning combination your kids are sure to love.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Add everything to your blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into Sinchies pouches and serve
- It is easiest to cut the banana into pieces before you freeze it.
- You can replace the fresh berries with one cup of frozen mixed berries.
The Sauce http://thesauce.reusablefoodpouch.co.za/