Are you unsure as to how to wash and dry your Sinchies pouches? We put together some of our favourite methods to help.
Wash Your Sinchies Pouches
- Use a bottle brush with a twisting motion to get all the bits out the bottom and a teat brush for the spout
- For pouches that have been sitting in a lunchbox all day, rinse, add a small drop of dishwashing liquid, rub the sides together, then pop in the dishwasher
- Add some warm water and dishwashing liquid. Close and shake, rinse and dry
- Use a kebab stick or toothpick for stubborn bits in the ziplock.
Did you Know: Sinchies are all made from transparent material so that you can easily see through them for cleaning purposes – we’d hate to contaminate a little person’s food!
Dry Your Sinchies Pouches
- Dry over some spoons in a mug
- Hang them on the wash-line with pegs
- Put a scrunched up paper towel inside and leave upside down to dry
- Who has time for drying? We like to fill them up again right away!